All WMAI Publications are available from the WMAI website shop.
Available to purchase in PDF Downloads and Hard Copies.
Click on the Covers or Button below to go to the Shop.
We do not accept returns or refunds for any of the published information, so please take care when downloading or purchasing hard copies.
Hard copies will be sent by surface mail in New Zealand for free.
Please contact us direct if you wish to purchase a hard copy outside of New Zealand.
Suite of Codes
The WMAI are continuing to develop a range of Codes of Practice for waterproofing membranes for all situations.
- Below-Grade Tanking Membranes Code
It is anticipated that bi-annual revisions of all documents will be made, or at such other times when there is a need for review.
The development methodology for all Codes developed by the WMAI is as follows:
- The Members creates a “wish list” for the scope of the proposed document
- A review of international documents and publications, manufacturers and suppliers’ literature, and the New Zealand Building Code is undertaken to refine the scope
- Draft text is written, based on the surveyed literature, the practical experience of the committee members and from industry knowledge
- An initial draft is reviewed by the Members, and edited accordingly
- A public consultation draft is released to targeted industry parties for their comments, including the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (New Zealand), industry organizations, BCAs (Building Consent Authorities), applicators, designers, suppliers, building owners, and roofing consultants
- Each comment received from the reviewers is considered and discussed by the Development Committee, and where appropriate changes are made
- The pre-print draft is reviewed and signed off by all members of the WMAI
- The Code is made available for download from the WMAI website, members’ websites, plus printed in hardcopy